Below you can check out some testimonials from previous customers, our terms of trade and some relevant links.
Customer reviews from the No Cowboys website:
“Very happy with the work from Robizek’s team for Electrician job plus doing my house alarm at a very affordable price, This team has done a fantastic job for my new built house very efficient job was completed on time as expected. highly recommended will give this business ***** 5 Star. Thank you Robert for all your Help and advice.”
Communication: 100% Quality: 100% Reliability: 100% Value: 100%
“Excellent job by Robert and his team. We were really happy with the work he did as well as the advice provided. We certainly would consider using his services again and would recommend him to our friends as well. Great job Robert and thank you very much.”
Communication: 90% Quality: 90% Reliability: 100% Value: 90%
Terms of Trade
We have this information sheet to remind all our clients of our Terms of Trade.
1. A deposit may be required before commencement of services. Balance of payment to be made in full on completion of Goods and Services.
2. Payment for all Goods and Services strictly 20th month following date of invoice / statement for account holders.
3. Method of payment as detailed at the time of sale unless otherwise arranged.
4. That under the terms of the Privacy Act (1 July 1993) you authorize any person or company to provide us with such information as we may require in response to our credit enquiries. That you authorize us to furnish to any third party, details of this application and any subsequent dealings that you may have with us as a result of this application being actioned by us.
5. That you undertake to pay the account in full on or before the due date. In default of such prompt payment, you undertake to pay interest on any outstanding amount at the rate of 2% per month and to indemnify us and pay collection costs plus all costs and expenses on a solicitor client basis which we may incur recovering from you on any overdue account.
6. That all goods will remain the property of this company until payment is made in full or satisfactory payment arrangements are agreed upon. The debtors gives the company the right to enter any property to uplift the said goods in the event that payment for the said goods has not been made.